It’s safe to say that 2015 was a roller coaster for the precious metals market. Prices fell while demand continuously increased. Leverage nearly skyrocketed in the paper futures market and we saw Treasury Secretary Jack Lew admit that the penny is quickly becoming obsolete. 2016 will definitely be an interesting year if all of our predictions hold true from our recent article, “New: Money Metals Issues 2016 God/Silver Forecast.”
Before we head into the New Year, we want to look back at our top 10 most popular articles of 2015:
10. FDIC Plots a Bank Heist Involving YOUR Accounts
The headline alone is eye catching. Capital controls are built into virtually every financial institution where you assume that your money is safe and secure. So beware!!
9. Key Uses of Silver and How They are Devouring the Precious Metal
Due to its increasing industrial demand, silver is becoming gradually difficult to come by. Be prepared for the coming silver squeeze.
8. What products would you recommend? And which metal should I buy?
This article contains some much-needed information about owning precious metals and guidelines to consider when attempting to make your purchase.
7. Treasury Secretary Makes Sad Admission about Coinage Devaluation
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew made some significant headlines earlier this year after he made the admission that the penny is nothing more than a worthless piece of metal. It was a sad day for ‘Honest Abe.”
6. BIG QUESTION: Why Are Gold/Silver Prices Falling Despite Demand?
Yes, we said the same thing, how does this make any sense whatsoever? But it continues to be a reality. We’ll explain.
5. Is a Catastrophic Economic Meltdown Coming??
This was a very interesting topic for our readers. Among the unfortunate findings, we saw Alan Greenspan go back to his Ayn Rand roots/beliefs and support gold after decades of shunning the latter.
4. The Ins and Outs of Buying Silver Bars
Silver bars come in a multitude of shapes and sizes. Not to mention they’re extremely profitable for novice and expert investors alike. We’ll give you a rundown on why silver bars are your best bet.
3. Rare Coin Rip-Off Alert: Morgan Silver Dollars
If you’re not familiar with the deceptive tactics some numismatic dealers use to over-charge unsuspecting buyers for Morgan Silver Dollars, read this now!!
2. How Much is Silver Worth? The Price of Silver & Gold Yesterday & Today
Inflation is one of the most certain realities of life just as death and taxes. In our most popular infographic to date, we illustrate just how much the dollar has been devalued over a 40+ year span.
1. How to Test Gold & Silver at Home: 5 Proven Bullion Testing Methods
Finally, our most popular article of the year provided readers with tips on avoiding those pesky precious metals counterfeits. There is no debating why this would be the most popular. No one wants to make a sizeable purchase of gold and silver only to find out that the item is filled with tungsten. INFURIATING!!