- Business executives’ optimism about the U.S. economy dropped for the second straight quarter, according to a survey from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Unemployment falls to 5.1 percent.
- Sales of e-books have weakened amid higher prices.
- Hotel fee charges are now at record highs
- Boeing delivers 64 commercial airplanes in August.
- A research organization is wondering where the data is that supports claims of a “gig” economy.
- Most workers are actually making less than they were five years ago, according to new data.
- Why the next financial crisis may be already unfolding.